From the creators of The Art of FLIGHT, Red Bull Media House presents The Fourth Phase, a snowboarding epic starring iconic athlete Travis Rice. While exploring the untapped backcountry of his native Wyoming, Rice plots a 16,000 mile course to follow the hydrological cycle around the north Pacific, where snow and ice create dreamlike landscapes on the towering mountains above. From the Japanese Alps to the volcanoes of Russia, and a spectacularly remote area of Alaska, Rice is joined by several of snowboarding’s most innovative riders including Mark Landvik, Eric Jackson, Bryan Iguchi, Pat Moore, Mikkel Bang, Jeremy Jones, Victor de Le Rue, Ben Ferguson, Cam Fitzpatrick and more. Scored by Kishi Bashi, The Fourth Phase carves a fresh path by using an artistic blend of action, story and cinematography to bring this stunning 4K feature to life. This film is for anyone fascinated by the possibilities of adventure, of the natural world – of life.
Get a FREE FLOAT with any purchase of The Fourth Phase
One of the biggest concerns bike riders have is “What to do with my stuff ? “ Problem solved with our new Phone Mount Bike Bag!! It fits on most Mountain, Hybrid, Road & Cruiser bikes.
* Never worry about bringing your Keys, ID, money, credit cards, CO2 or energy bars.
* Quick mounting Velcro attaches to the bike`s top tube and fits most bikes.
* Plastic window allows full use of your cell phone. Easy to use Google Maps or listen to music.
* Bag is made of high strength 400D+PU PVC and is water resistant polyester. Phone case is removable in a split second.
* Reflective stripes on both sides for safer night riding.
* Fits All Cell Phones including IPhone 7 Plus / Galaxy S8+
$54.99 CAD $69.99 CAD
The Pro Pole is our strongest, toughest, longest, and most durable point of view pole yet! Use the Pro Pole to get overhead shots, use it as a POV pole with any type of camera or use it as a monopod on the ground for stability. Whatever the task, the Pro Pole can handle it!
- Fully Waterproof
- Built-in Mirror for Self-Positioning
- Quick Release Camera Mount
- Rubberized Grip Handle
- Built with Lightweight Airplane Grade Black Aluminum Rods
- Retracts to 33 cm (13 inches)
- Extends to 94 cm (37 inches)
- Weighs only 7.9oz (225 grams)
- Load Capacity of 4.4lbs (2 kg) when used as handheld monopod or 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg) when ground supported.
Includes a GoPro compatible quick release adapter, a 1/4" x 20 quick release adapter, and waterproof lanyard.